Operations planning: Work Management planning
A multi-functional solution for better work order and resource management
The RTS Ops Suite is a multi-purpose tool that focuses on work order management and resource management. With powerful functionality, employee rostering capabilities and planning solutions, the technology helps businesses improve how they operate across all areas of the railway network.
- Planners have a detailed overview of all important tasks across UK rail networks, helping them to prioritise and be more efficient at their jobs.
- Planners have rapid access to all the information they need, ensuring all work tasks are carried out to the highest safety standards.
- Direct digital imports of all work activities speeds up the processing of work orders whilst also removing potential errors that can occur from manual completion.
- The suite narrows down the most appropriate crew members for the jobs you require based on competencies, legal requirements and work availability.
Why choose RTS Solutions
- The software can track and record an employee’s fatigue and risk index scores based on HSE’s own calculator, helping to keep staff safe by making sure the right people are assigned to the work tasks.
- A crew member’s route knowledge is calculated and displayed against the work order locations. When combined with RTS bespoke mapping functionality, this gives a clear visual representation of the route knowledge % coverage
- Access RTS-Solution’s own detailed and comprehensive mapping records of the UK’s rail network to easily see where work orders are located.
- Automatic alerting notifies you when work order changes have been made.
Learn more about the RTS Ops Suite today
For more information on the RTS Ops Suite, contact a member of
our team or email firstname.lastname@example.org.